By Allan Fuller
The Avenue Cookery School has Valentine’s Day all sorted with an irresistible mixture love and food.
Whether you are looking for a fun date idea this Valentines with bottomless booze to ease the nerves or simply want to celebrate with a friend (or drown your sorrows) about being single then how about their Cooking with Cupid – Valentines Cookery Class is the one for you! It would help if you like to eat and drink as well as you will be eating and cooking a divine 3-course dinner that you will sit down and enjoy at the end of the class – all with a healthy side of bottomless wine throughout!
Welcomed with a glass of bubbles and something to nibble on, our experienced chefs will kick of the evening with a fun and informative demonstration of what you will be making that evening. You will then go to your cooking islands and get hands-on with making, kneading and rolling your own tagliatelle followed by the rest of your delectable dinner. Once you have cooked up a storm you will then sit down and indulge in your creations and more of the bottomless booze.
What is on Offer
- A fun 3-hour class, whether booking as a couple, friends or in a group
- Bottomless wine
- All equipment and food provided
- Entertaining demonstrations
- Useful tips and tricks of the trade
- Hands-on cooking experience
- Relaxed and friendly vibe
- Delicious dinner at the end of the class
- Recipe booklets emailed to you after the class
- Confidence in the kitchen – and bedroom
- Preparation and organisational skills
- Tips and techniques
- Enjoying Valentine’s Day, no matter your relationship status!
- Flavour balance
- Food presentation
- Have fun while cooking!
Cooking with Cupid – Valentines Cookery Class Menu
Sexy Scallops (V – Griddled Halloumi) with a Perfectly Purrrrfect Pea purée
Passionate Pan-Fried Sea Bass Fillet on a Bouncy Bed of Homemade Dill Tagliatelle with Asparagus Tips and a Busty Beurre Noisette (V – no Sea Bass)
Something Delectably Chocolatey
Catered for allergies: Those keeping to a Vegetarian diet can be catered for on request; an alternative starter will be provided, and it will be a matter of solely removing the protein from the main dish.