Published: 03/12/2021 By Allan Fuller
It was in 1912 that Albert Morrow opened his first shop. He was committed to providing high quality products and also appreciated the importance of satisfying the needs of his customers. It was for these reasons that the business flourished for three-quarters of a century.
In 2011 Philip Morrow re-established his great-grandfather’s business. Although these are different times, Philip is intent on maintaining those same standards of quality and customer service.
The present aim of the business is to take the best of the past and combine it with a contemporary twist to fulfil the needs of the present day customer. Morrow’s socks, with ‘hand-linked’ toes, are designed by Philip and made in the Midlands by one of the few remaining independent hosiery manufacturers in this country.
As for the future, Philip’s aim is for the brand name of ‘Morrows’ to be synonymous with quality merchandise from head to toe.
Location: Unit 18
Telephone: 0151 729 0140